Sunday, July 6, 2014

Playlist for Tuesday, July 1, 2014


  1. Moving Castles -- I'm a Fever
  2. Flynn & Collins -- No Returns
  3. Alice Boman -- Over
  4. Be Calm Honcho -- Step Out
  5. One Finger Riot -- Give Me a Drug that Works Forever
  6. Poppy Brothers -- New World Record
  7. Sting -- I'm So Happy I Can't Stop Crying
  8. Chris Isaak -- I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
  9. Semisonic -- In Another Life
  10. KISS -- I Still Love You
  11. Delerium -- Fallen Icons
  12. Matthew Sweet -- Falling
  13. The Swell Season -- Feeling the Pull
  14. Natalie Merchant -- Ladybird
  15. Forth Wanderers -- Paws
  16. Forth Wanderers -- Caramel Emotion
  17. Pinegrove -- Need 2
  18. Pinegrove -- Problems
  19. SPC ECO -- Because
  20. Esthero -- Over
  21. Paul Westerberg -- How Can You Like Him?
  22. Over the Rhine -- Latter Days
  23. Natalie Merchant -- The End

No comments:

Post a Comment