Thursday, August 22, 2013

Playlist for Tuesday, August 20, 2013


  1. The Black Watch -- Meg
  2. Over the Rhine -- Gonna Let My Soul Catch My Body
  3. The Bins -- Don't Go
  4. Renee Ruth -- Midnight
  5. Step Rockets -- Kisser
  6. Superchunk -- Me and You and Jackie Mittou
  7. Volcano Choir -- Comrade
  8. Bad Cop -- My Dying Days
  9. Red Nightfall -- Chant
  10. Angry Bear -- Gremlins
  11. Solar Year -- Seeing the Same
  12. Over the Rhine -- I'd Want You
  13. Wilhelm & the Dancing Animals -- Finisterre
  14. We Just Spoke -- Moon
  15. Tyler Heath -- The Beast
  16. Track A Tiger -- Heart
  17. Ten Kens -- When a Door Opens
  18. Small Arms Dealer -- Whole Company's Countin' On Ya
  19. Silence is Sexy -- I've Been Waiting For You
  20. She Bears -- Victim of Circumstance
  21. Said the Whale -- I Love You
  22. Rainbow Danger Club -- The Gathering of Fools
  23. Pet Engine -- You're So Rok
  24. fun. -- All The Pretty Girls
  25. Lavinia Slaughter -- Sinner
  26. Huetensil -- Last Night
  27. Ellie Holcomb -- Magnolia
  28. Field Mouse -- Glass
  29. Cowboy Junkies -- Blue Moon Revisited (Song for Elvis)
Random WEVL studio pic of the week:

No comments:

Post a Comment